Submit an Activity
If you are holding or planning to hold an activity or event as part of the Morpeth Bicentenary, register it as part of the official program.
Apply for a small grant
To encourage community involvement in the commemoration of the Bicentenary, Council is offering funding of up to $1,000 (with a maximum pool of $10,000) to eligible organisations and groups to support the delivery of Bicentenary projects, activities, resources and programs.
Stand out from your competitors, build your brand and reach your target market with a Maitland Events sponsorship package.
Benefits of sponsorship:
- Maitland Events can help build brand awareness via pre, during and post event promotions in a difficult to reach market
- Help to launch your products and services into the marketplace through a targeted marketing campaign consisting of direct mail, digital marketing and social media promotions
- Gain access to a diverse range of contacts through the Maitland Events network
- Expose your brand to local, interstate and international audiences
- Align with a premier event that helps you increase your credibility in the industry
As a major sponsor, businesses will benefit from direct community exposure as well the opportunity to leverage the well recognised Maitland Events brand.
Maitland Events is seeking volunteers to assist in the delivery of the Morpeth Bicentenary.
Volunteering is a great opportunity to meet new people, work as part of a team, give back to the community and learn new skills whilst having a lot of fun in the process.